Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Comet Neowise (2020)

This is my only image of Comet C/2020 Neowise taken with my trusty Canon T3i (600D) and 50mm lens.  I was most happy about seeing just seeing this with a naked eye.  I am not planning to take any other photos of this given there are so many incredible images of this taken already by people who specialize in this type of photography.  I read somewhere that Neowise is most imaged comet in history and I believe it.  A new mirror less full-frame camera with a some type of telephoto lens and a tripod would be best to image this but you can achieve decent results with any type of camera and lens.


Comet C/2020 Neowise
Location: St, Johns Cemetery, Monroe, CT
Date: 7-15-20
Camera: Canon T3i/600D modified
Lens: Canon 50mm f/1.8
Focal Length: 50mm
f/4.0
Mount: iOptron SkyGuider Pro on a Manfrotto Tripod
Filter: none
Autoguiding: none
Exposure: 1 x 25s
ISO: 800
Processing: Photoshop



No comments:

Post a Comment